Chef Certificate jobs
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate (this is not essential on application).
- We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated qualified chef's to work out in…
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advanced certificate is desirable).
- Ability to follow direction & be a team player whilst working in diverse kitchen.
- Are you looking for a change in the New Year!!
- Do you want to join the FIFO world?
- Applications are now open to join the Sodexo Team on a Permanent basis..
- Nestled into the sand dunes in one of the most relaxed and breathtaking coastal locations in Australia, Discovery Parks is bringing to life Rottnest Island's…
- You are hold relevant certificates in Commercial Cookery and as a Food Safety Supervisor and have proven experience in Aged care or the health care sector.
Hyatt Place Melbourne, Essendon Fields
- Relevant qualifications / certificates in Cookery (Certificate III or equivalent), HACCP & local Food Safety Handling & Hygiene.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; chef mentors, national and international events, monthly meetings,…
- All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical.
- Are you ready to step up to a Head Chef role?
- We are currently seeking a Head Chef to join our team at Golden Grove.
- FIFO on 2/1 roster, 11 hour days.
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate, is highly desirable.
- Childcare Kitchen Hand | St Kilda South.
- Our 149 centre at St Kilda is built around a 200-year-old…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.