Chef Qualified Chef jobs in Victoria
- Due to the rapid growth of Beach162 Restaurant, We are currently Seeking out a Qualified Barista & Qualified Chef with a minimum of 3 years experience in the…
Middels tapas bar and restaurant
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- Fully qualified with past experience.
- Our venue is opened 7 days a week, working right through breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
Starpro Pty Ltd
$53,000 - $55,000 a year
- Lordhaven Pty Ltd t/as Albion Hotel, Dandenong, VIC, is looking for a qualified and experienced full-time Chef.
- The duties include, but not limited to :
$900 - $1,000 a week
- Our current chef will provide everything you need to run the kitchen.
- To be qualified for this role, you need to have had at least 3 years of café experience as…
- Our cafe is seeking a Long term qualified chef with at least 3 years prior cooking skills at a professional level.
- The cafe is open seven days a week.
- Wholesale cake manufacturer located 10 minutes from Melebourne CBD requires qualified, experienced staff able to work with minimum supervision.
Niño Early Learning Adventures
- Certificate 3 and Diploma qualified Assistant Educators.
- Niño Early Learning Adventures is seeking expressions of interest for new roles starting at our brand…
Fedele's Ristorant Italiano
Glen Waverley VIC
- Must be qualified and have experience in full service restaurant.
- Service & Prep Chef required for busy Italian Restaurant in Glen Waverley.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Qualified chef with a least 5 years experience in running a kitchen.
- Needs to be able to do all pub classics as well as create some great weakly specials.
Japanese Mountain Retreat Mineral Springs and Spa
- Our resort is seeking a Demi Chef to assist the head chef.
- We are seeking a candidate who can work as part of a team and work autonomously.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.