Chefs jobs in Adelaide SA
Sort by: relevance -
- Supplying to a prestigious hospital based in the North-Western Suburbs of Adelaide, we are seeking an experienced and skilled Chef for a casual role with an…
- Server orchestration tools (such as Salt-Shack, Puppet and Chef).
- This is a permanent Product Support Engineer role based in the Adelaide CBD.
- Opportunity for a senior chef to join a fast growing industry.
- They provide meals for a continental breakfast, morning tea, lunch, dinner and dessert and work…
- We are looking for a Sous Chef with flair and creativity, a passion for fantastic food and a willingness to work in a positive team environment.
- Working knowledge of Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of…
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing large commercial kitchens in a Head Chef role.
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services…
- Able to assist and work with head chef and other kitchen staff when required;
- We are seeking an URGENT experienced Baker/Pastry Cook.
- FIFO Chef opportunities for major shutdowns in South Australia starting in September.
- If you are still completing your Chef training or are newly qualified we…
- Qualified Chef I Aged Care.
- We are seeking experienced Chefs for our Hospitals and Aged Care facilities across the Northern Suburbs, casual roles offering an…
- Knowledge of building and scaling continuous integration, delivery and deployment infrastructure, e.g. Git, JIRA, Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.