Child Care jobs in Casuarina NT
You refined by:
- Strong knowledge of child development and parenting management techniques.
- You’ll use collaborative, culturally appropriate, strengths-based and family-centred…
$85,868 - $93,187 a year
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant health field with experience in the management of maternal and child health projects.
- The successful applicant will have:
$84,101 - $100,856 a year
- Delivery of statutory child protection.
- Working with children in care.
- Provide integrated delivery of family and child support services across the region under…
- All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check.
- Individual care plans are developed in collaboration with…
- Health and child protection services.
- Exposure to clinical health care work environments.
- Deliver specialised formal clinical information systems training and…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Monitoring and auditing of youth justice and child protection systems, and out-of-home care facilities.
- The position is considered child-related employment…
- They are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
- Caring School – Join our community which cares for its students and prides itself on…
$79,015 - $82,603 a year
- We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer.
- Provide coordination for highly complex individuals in accordance with care plans.
- Support our educators to implement programs, follow the EYLF and share the excitement of child-led discovery.
- Work type: Full Time, Part Time.
- Access to a national network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities at more than 160 child care centres owned by the same company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.