Child Care jobs in Dromana VIC
You refined by:
Barwon Heads Primary School
Barwon Heads VIC
- Victorian government schools are child safe environments.
- Sustainability and care for our environment are key factors in our future programs, along with our…
laurence plumbing group
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
$30 - $40 an hour
- Daily, we undertake works in Hospital, Hotel, assisted living care, Child Care and Body Corporate facilities across the Greater Melbourne area.
$28 - $40 an hour
- The service is all purpose-built with a creative flair, along with the organisation priding itself on providing a unique approach to 'innovation' toward the…
$88,994 - $97,609 a year
- This will also include a commitment to self-care and reflective practice.
- You will also demonstrate a commitment to best practice, trauma-informed care,…
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family.
- Closing Date: 22/02/2020.
- Ability to work within and support a child centred curriculum.
- High quality, centre based care to give children the best start in life.
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA)
$55,817 a year
- Be part of a non profit organization.
- This position will provide high quality, professional and efficient accounting, Human resources, Organisational…
- Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment.
- Does this sound like you?
$99,147 - $117,738 a year
- The School of Primary and Allied Health Care (SPAHC) aims to be Australia’s leading centre of primary and allied health care education and research, building on…
$63,190 a year
- We have zero tolerance for child abuse.
- Band 4 ($63,189.82 + superannuation).
- An exciting opportunity has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.