Child Care Staff jobs
- Our vision is to serve the community through excellence in care, teaching and research in both public and private health and aged care services, and to reach…
- Responsible for monitoring and care for the needs of young people aged 8-25 who have disabilities with attention to education, safety and duty of care.
- With a passionate, highly skilled and committed staff of over 6000, 12 wards and 350 beds, we provide a full range of clinical services, tertiary care and…
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- The applicant should be self-motivated and have a passion for child and family health care service delivery.
- This role liaises with all staff within the Child &…
$56.18 - $61.21 an hour
- Council provides a number of benefits to our staff including generous paid parental and pre-natal leave, carer’s leave, salary sacrifice options, flexible work…
- Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high quality patient centred…
- At Emmaus we hold the care, safety and wellbeing of children as a central and fundamental responsibility of our school.
- A current Police Crime Check.
- Personal care – bathing, toileting, dressing (when required).
- LWB has recently expanded services and is looking to recruit additional staff to operate a 24/7…
- This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Certificate III child care educator to join one of the leaders in early childhood education.
$50.81 - $52.47 an hour
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.