Child Care Staff jobs in Burpengary QLD
You refined by:
- About the Child and Youth Community Health Services.
- CYCHS predominantly provides front line health care to communities throughout south east Queensland.
- Experience developing portfolios for each child.
- Provide the children in your care with the best start for school and life.
- What's in it for you?
- Applied knowledge and understanding of child protection and out-of-home care frameworks including knowledge of The Child Protection Act 1999;
- You genuinely care about children and achieving positive outcomes for them.
- You chose to work in child protection for the intrinsic rewards, as much as the…
Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, care planning, staff management and coordination within community youth mental health.
Careers Connections International
$550,000 - $600,000 a year
- Dedicated Oncology and Renal Dialysis areas will soon open in the facility as well.They have a discounted and fully fitted out child care service with natural…
$24.22 - $27.55 an hour
- YMCA Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) services*.
- Discounted rate on health care through Medibank Private;
- Experience in assisting with managing an OSHC service…
Fig Tree Pocket Outside School Hours Care
- The service provides Before, After and Vacation Care.
- Experience with QikKids (Child Care software) is an advantage.
- Permanent Full time or Part Time.
- Provide high level specialist Child Protection paediatric services within a tertiary setting to ensure the provision of high quality, safe and family centred…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.