Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
Child Care Staff jobs
$200,000 a year
- Couple this with 2 quality caring nurses and a friendly, welcoming reception staff offers complete care for patients.
- Family friendly and supportive culture.
$13,500 a week
- The major patient health issues that impact on the practice are aged care and child and maternity related.
- Benala Health provides acute care (medical, surgical…
- You will be working alongside supportive healthcare workers and nursing staff.
- ROLE: GP locum required to provide sessional only care to an Aboriginal health…
$55 an hour
- The catchment population is variable as many travel from surrounding towns to access care in Walwa due to the comprehensive care and availability of other…
- You will be involved in clinical assessment and ongoing podiatry care of mainly community based outpatients, aged care residents and supporting some patients on…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.