Child Care Staff jobs
You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
Woodville Day Nursery
- This is regular work averaging 3-5 days a week depending on child care numbers, staff leave etc. May turn into a contrat or permanent position for the right…
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services.
- We employ approximately 500 staff across our.
- Child safe and a quality accredited organisation.
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award Level 4.
- Centacare is an inclusive, child safe and a quality accredited organisation.
- Our providers are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios.
- Why Join Randstad as an Educator?
$32.76 - $72.08 an hour
- The Foundation is seeking care workers to provide care, guidance and support to children and young people under Guardianship of the Chief Executive, Department…
- Ability and confidence to communicate and work with staff across Community Support Inc.
- Provide a current DCSI, Child Related and Disability Screen and Police…
- Leadership experience with the child protection system.
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more.
- Providing a range of home-based services including disability care, aged care, palliative care, dementia care, childcare, domestic cleaning, housekeeping,…
- Commitment to customer care is paramount.
- Cert III or IV in Disability/Mental Health/Individual Support/Aged Care.
- Minimum of 20hrs per week availability.
- Assisting with child and travel immunisations.
- Join us and work with one of Australia's leading Health Care providers.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritise.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.