Child Support jobs in Sydney NSW
- The DFV Child Support Case Worker is responsible for providing child specific support and case management to children of women who access our DFV Services.
- Open Support supports the vulnerable in our society offering services that are professional, flexible and responsive to emerging community needs.
- Criminal record and/or child protection checks will be conducted and will form part of the selection criteria for this role.
- All roles in South Australia require a DCSI (child related employment) clearance.
- Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp.
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- The Joint Child Protection Response Programme (JCPRP) Health Clinician position provides direct support to children, young people who have experienced serious…
Inner Sydney Montessori School
$26.23 - $28.32 an hour
- We facilitate a child-centered pedagogical model tailored to individualised and independent learning with respect to the social, emotional and intellectual…
National Institute of Dramatic Art
- Having one or being willing to get one and to support and implement NIDA’s Child Safe Strategies is necessary to undertake this role.
- What we're looking for.
Relationships Australia NSW
$43,136 - $43,401 a year
- You will be the first point of contact for family members going through tough times and seeking support.
- You will be working within a number of highly skilled…
- A Fixed term position working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group.
- We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of…
- Every day, at more than 160 child care centres around Australia, we support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.