Childcare jobs in Dianella WA
- A permanent role (up to 37.5-hours per week) working for one of Australia’s largest childcare groups.
- Access to discounts on childcare fees.
$32 - $36 an hour
- 30% discount on childcare fees.
- 37.5 hours per week commencing mid Janaury 2020.
- A fixed term (6 month) maternity cover position.
- $32-36 per hour (neg).
- Proven experience working in a childcare environment.
- Relevant approved qualifications in Outside School Hours Care or Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Registered Training Organisations to provide quality training qualifications and traineeship programs.
- To find out more about Camp Australia, please visit our…
- Employee benefits including childcare discounts and professional development opportunities.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or Higher ACECQA…
- This role is permanent, 38 hours per week.
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology.
$20 - $26 an hour
- This exciting opportunity to join our well established service at Busy Bees at Ashdale is one not to be missed, we are looking for a professional for working…
- Part time 22.5 time per week, permanent role on a fixed roster (3 days per week).
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic Teacher to develop programs and practices…
$27 - $38 an hour
- 30% discount on childcare fees*.
- A Permanent position (Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group.
- Your skills and qualifications should include:
- For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
- Maintain the Centre’s records.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.