Childcare jobs in Gosford NSW
- Full-time position Monday - Friday (38 hours per week).
- Great work-life balance with a flexible roster.
- The team is very supportive and you would work with a…
- You need to have experience cooking permanently at a childcare centre and be confident with ordering supplies and creating menus.
- Enjoy a centre veggie garden.
- Permanent Full Time - 38 hours per week;
- Work in a new service!
- Pick your favorite age group : Work with babies or toddlers!
- Maintain the children's routines;
- Work part-time 3 to 4 days per week.
- Permanent part - time (3 to 4 days per week).
- Work alongside an experienced Room Leader.
- Full Working rights and WWCC.
- This is a permanent position (5 days per week -38 hours per week).
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to liaise with families and staff members on a regular basis.
- 8am to 4pm | 9am to 3.30pm | 10am to 4pm.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.