Children Disability jobs in Sutherland NSW
- Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children with Disabilities Team based in…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Current Working with Children Check.
- As an Occupational Therapist, you will complete assessments and referrals to children and adults with disabilities, using a…
- Experience working with children in a similar role.
- YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people…
Trustees of the Museum of Applied Arts and Science...
Inner West NSW
- The Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with…
- A current Working with Children Check.
- YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance…
Department of Communities and Justice - FACS
- The Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 requires persons engaged in children related work to have Working with Children clearances.
University of New South Wales NSW
- YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and…
$88,505 a year
- From our base opposite Manly beach in Sydney, we provide multidisciplinary health and disability services for children from rural and remote Australia with…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Working with Children Check, or willingness to obtain on joining.
- A good understanding of the rights of people with a disability.
- Are you a problem solver?
Office of Sport
- We provide reasonable adjustments for people with a disability during the recruitment process and on employment.
- The incumbent will be required to:
Be the first to see new Children Disability jobs in Sutherland NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.