Cisco Systems jobs in North Shore NSW
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) preferred.
- Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access…
- Hands-on experience Installing, configuring & managing Linux systems.
- Cisco switching, VMware vSphere, Nextgen Firewalls, Microsoft Windows Server domain…
- Strong understanding of current Windows Operating Systems, related platforms and technologies.
- Proactively test and make sure all systems are online and…
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and associated toolset experience.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- An ASX listed business with a global footprint, this…
- Bachelor’s Degree [Computer Science, Information Systems or related].
- Record & maintain accurate, timely details of issues and activity in a request tracking…
- Cisco UCS B Series – configure/provision new blades, firmware upgrades, parts replacement.
- Technical expertise in the design, implementation and support of…
- Previous experience with Cisco (CCNP-SP or equivalent) and Juniper (JNCIP-SP or equivalent) network design and support is desirable.
- Remediation of physical layer outages, both Systems & Network.
- Troubleshoot technical issues on various platforms ranging from Systems through Networking to…
Castle Hill NSW
- ISP / Cisco / Freeswitch or similar experience.
- Managing client issues through our ticketing system and RMM tools.
- The role is both challenging and varied.
- You will be working with Cisco directors, regional managers, account managers, systems engineers and partners to plan sales strategy, drive programs and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.