City Council jobs in Bellarine VIC
City of Stonnington
$96,541 - $107,226 a year
- Responsible for the approval processes for new small businesses, liaising internally to ensure permits are progressing in a timely manner and being the…
$96,216 - $107,662 a year
- The City of Greater Dandenong is an organisation of exceptional character.
- Council is seeking a dynamic and visionary individual to lead The Drum Theatre in its…
City of Port Philip
Saint Kilda VIC
$107,673 - $120,664 a year
- Join a Council team committed to addressing the Climate Emergency.
- The City of Port Phillip has a deep connection to water and is recognised as a leader in…
- Frankston City Council is committed to promoting and protecting children from abuse.
- An opportunity exists in our Commercial Services Department to lead the…
$71,262 a year
- Bayside City Council prides itself on its values of Respect Each Other, Own It, Work Together and Find Better Ways.
- To be successful in this role:
- City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery.
- A unique opportunity for a Property Officer within Local Council…
$83,849 - $91,391 a year
- The City of Monash is a pro-active and vibrant metropolitan Council with various sites throughout the municipality.
- Place Manager - Mulgrave and Notting Hill:
- Picking up litter and dumped rubbish, repairing street furniture, driving council vehicles and other outdoor labouring tasks.
$83,840 a year
- Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in population growth, redevelopment, and a transitioning economy is leading to an influx of new…
North Richmond Community Health
- Family Youth and Children’s Services Branch, Yarra City Council.
- Accountable to Volunteer Services Coordinator and CEO.
- (Both groups run during school terms).
Be the first to see new City Council jobs in Bellarine VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.