City Council $60,500 jobs in Oakleigh South VIC
You refined by:
$71,262 a year
- Bayside City Council prides itself on its values of Respect Each Other, Own It, Work Together and Find Better Ways.
- To be successful in this role:
City of Port Philip
Saint Kilda VIC
$107,673 - $120,664 a year
- Join a Council team committed to addressing the Climate Emergency.
- The City of Port Phillip has a deep connection to water and is recognised as a leader in…
Cheltenham Secondary College
- The College has strategic links with the City of Kingston, Kingston and Districts Netball Association, the Local Learning and Employment Network (LLEN), various…
- With our high level of employee engagement, Hume City Council offers a great working environment where you can develop your career.
$98,634 - $110,369 a year
- Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer.
- Located in Coburg, Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers…
$95,825 - $106,739 a year
- The City of Whittlesea is also a Child Safe employer.
- At the City of Whittlesea we value diversity and appreciate everyone’s strengths.
$85,836 - $95,417 a year
- Moonee Valley City Council is a vibrant and diverse municipality.
- And should be in line with the Moonee Valley City Council Application Guide found at the…
$83,840 a year
- Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in population growth, redevelopment, and a transitioning economy is leading to an influx of new…
$94,925 - $105,904 a year
- Ability to make formal presentations and represent Banyule City Council.
- Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer.
$33 an hour
- Based in the inner city suburbs.
- Promoting the use of social media platforms across Council.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a multifaceted, fast paced…
Be the first to see new City Council $60,500 jobs in Oakleigh South VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.