City Council $80,000 jobs in Chelsea VIC
$83,708 - $90,776 a year
- Brimbank City Council has a temporary fulltime 2 year vacancy for a Strategic Advocacy and Engagement Advisor.
- This position will be responsible for:
$84,002 - $91,742 a year
- Knox Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion.
City of Stonnington
$86,710 - $93,908 a year
- An opportunity exists at the City of Stonnington - one of Melbourne’s most progressive councils, for you to use your experience in environmental education and…
$96,369 - $109,225 a year
- And should be in line with the Moonee Valley City Council Application Guide found at the bottom of the advertisement.
- 11:45 pm, Thursday 17 October 2019.
City of Stonnington
$96,541 - $107,226 a year
- Responsible for the approval processes for new small businesses, liaising internally to ensure permits are progressing in a timely manner and being the…
- Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in population growth, redevelopment, and a transitioning economy is leading to an influx of new…
$84,826 - $92,221 a year
- Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer.
- You will work with councils external consultants to ensure the framework…
$99,935 a year
- Maroondah City Council has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual to join their Waste Management team.
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Work for a well established local government organisation.
- 6 month contract - start immediately.
- The role itself is looking to run on a 6 month contract basis…
- A brand new contract running untill the end of November.
- Working for a popular local government organisation.
- Help identify potential project, communications or…
Be the first to see new City Council $80,000 jobs in Chelsea VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.