Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
City of Melbourne $90,000 jobs
$150,000 a year
- The city retains much of its rich gold heritage in the form of opulent buildings, fountains, and tourist attractions which celebrate the city’s history.
- The border cities of Albury-Wodonga straddle the Murray River, between New South Wales and Victoria.
- Located on the major inland Sydney to Melbourne corridor –…
- Full-time or Part-Time.
- We have VR GP position available to work on either a full-time or part-time basis.
- A highly-motivated GP will join the minimal on-call…
$90,000 a year
- Horsham is a large vibrant regional city , the largest the Wimmera wheat growing and sheep grazing district and offers a wide array of culinary, shopping and…
- It is a pleasant 40-minute drive from one of the most spectacular coastlines in the country, The Great Ocean Road with the larger regional city of Warrnambool…
$13,500 a week
- The rural city of Benalla is situated 2 hours north of Melbourne on the main road and rail route between Melbourne and Sydney.
- Fellow of the RACGP or ACRRM.
We have removed 23 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.