You refined by:
$85,836 - $95,417 a year
- Experience in supervising contractors and administering contracts.
- Issue work orders to appointed contractors or relevant utilities authorities for the repair…
$65,000 - $120,000 a year
- Nathan Contractors is a civil engineering contractor operating in Eastern Australia.
- Erecting formwork for complex civil structures.
- This civil project is the Devils Pulpit to Richmond River section of the Woolgoolga and Ballina Pacific Highway upgrade in northern New South Wales.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Civil engineer graduate required for civil contractor.
- Our client is a Victorian based civil contractor with a history spanning 50 years.
- This civil project is the Devils Pulpit to Richmond River section of the Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway upgrade in northern New South Wales.
- CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and…
- Relevant industry experience in gas infrastructure and or civil works.
- High level of knowledge in civil construction and utility asset installation, testing and…
- Engaging and managing sub-contractors from various disciplines.
- Monadelphous' Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning,…
- 08 Nov 2019 E. Australia Standard Time.
- CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnel, Stations and Development …
- Recent previous experience working as a Safety Administrator within the civil construction industry.
- Safety / Health / Environment / Quality, CPB Contractors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.