Civil Contractors jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
- Our Client is a privately owned Western Australian Drilling and Blasting Contractor, specialising in controlled blasting services for civil infrastructure…
- Monitoring and supervising maintenance contractors in relation to building and structural maintenance and minor works projects.
$60 an hour
- Growing CIVIL CONTRACTOR, FIFO ex-Perth.
- Approximately 2-4 years’ as Site/QA Engineer on construction of precast and insitu concrete projects for civil…
$40 - $45 an hour
- _Monitors and supervises maintenance contractors in relation to building and structural maintenance and minor works projects.
- Pay rate $40.30 per hour.
- Supervise civil construction works and contractor construction.
- Dewatering project engineer/supervisor required for a well-known EPCM in Perth.
- Techforce Personnel is a specialist recruitment partner to the Mining, Civil, Drilling and Oil & Gas Industries across Australia.
- An attractive hourly pay rate.
- A strong working knowledge of the various engineering disciplines such as mechanical, piping, rotating equipment, civil / structural, electrical, and…
Port Hedland WA
- Iron Ore project experience (particularly at early Civils stage).
- Minimum 10+ years site civil construction experience at EPCM or Owner level.
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline (preferably rail or civil);
- We are currently seeking a passionate and active Lead Engineer Civil to join our Perth (WA…
Zenith Executive Search
- We are seeking interest from Civil Supervisors who have experience working for Construction Contractors only.
- PERTH BASED - Home every night.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.