Civil Contractors jobs in Western Australia
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- As an experienced Project Engineer, you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including earthworks, drainage, fibre optics and…
$180,000 - $220,000 a year
- 5 + years' experience successfully delivering civil based projects.
- With the recent and fresh award of a major new program of works in Perth we are now…
- Exposure to brownfields SMP & civil works highly advantageous.
- You will be offered a competitive package with a well-respected national contractor.
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to build upon your existing project experience while working with a respected civil contractor.
- This is a family friendly 15:6 roster.
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- You will be joining a publicly listed globally reputable mining contractor who specialises in mining & civil construction.
- Significant exposure to civil infrastructure projects in Western Australia.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, with a contractor.
- Exposure to civil infrastructure projects in the Pilbara.
- Significant experience in commercial and contract management roles within civil construction sector.
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Minimum 3 years site Environmental experience on major construction projects (ideally civil & building).
- As a well-respected and long established contractor…
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Reputable mining services & civil contractor.
- As an experienced Project Engineer, you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Previous experience in a Project Administrator position for a construction contractor.
- You will be working for a Tier 1 company who are well established in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.