Civil Contractors jobs in Western Australia
$200,000 - $220,000 a year
- 6-10 years’ of civil construction experience as Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer on Earthworks Drainage/Road Construction (MRWA) projects for civil…
Zenith Executive Search
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- As an experienced Project Engineer, you will demonstrate proven civil experience across a range of projects including earthworks, drainage, fibre optics and…
- Background in earthworks, civils and ideally camp upgrade works.
- Reporting to the Construction Superintendent you will e responsible for the packages from…
- As a Site Supervisor it is expected you will have a minimum of 10 years civil construction experience with demonstrable civil industry knowledge and earth…
- Stable and ongoing work with some of WA's busiest contractors.
- The projects include production mining for various minerals as well as road works and civil…
Crest Personnel Pty Ltd
- Must have major resources project experience with a reputable contractor;
- Preferred is a tier 1or lead tier 2 contractor background;
- Our client is a multi disciplinary national high profile contractor with experience in a variety of sectors including NPI, civils, new build commercial &…
- The ideal candidate will have a background in earthworks, civils and ideally but not essential camp upgrade works.
- Our client is global iron ore producer.
Indus Mining Services
- Indus Mining Services is a leading mining contractor with over 10 years of experience.
- We are firm believers that people are our greatest asset and that…
- Proven experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable.
- Job type: Casual, Full Time - Permanent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.