You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- We work for a number of tier 1 and 2 EPC Contractors to deliver these projects on time and on budget.
- Demonstrated experience in a Project Management role,…
Cloncurry Shire Council
- ➢ Experience in Local Government or civil construction industry is highly desirable.
- ➢ Monitor performance of all contractors and suppliers of project…
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects involving, construction, remediation and Civil.
- Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and…
$100 - $120 an hour
- Engage the operation across all departments, including key stakeholders, suppliers, vendors and contractors.
- Create project Scope of Work and Project Execution…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- My client a Tier 2 Civil Contractor now requires a Project manager to work across multiple projects in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
$40 - $70 an hour
- Review contractor deliverables for quality and completeness.
- As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the project management of all civil and…
$40 - $60 an hour
- Supervision and inspection of civil projects.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or relevant experience/qualifications.
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- 10 years’ relevant construction experience as Project Engineer/Manager in Australia for civil/hydraulic construction contractors.
- Education, Health, Aged Care, Retail and some Civil works.
- Prominant PM consultancy in VIC.
- Work a range of commercial projects.
- You must have a degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
- This company are a boutique multi award winning building contractor with a fantastic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.