Civil Engineering jobs in Townsville QLD
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent civil engineering qualification.
- Department of Transport and Main Roads.
- Five weeks annual recreation leave.
- You are a confident & well rounded engineering or manufacturing professional with post graduate experience.
- Our Humes business is Australia's leading provider…
- This industry leader works in civil engineering, construction, property development and more, delivering outstanding results making them a highly reputable…
- Our client is Australia's leading provider of engineered concrete solutions for the civil construction industry.
- Potentially Ongoing For The Right Candidate.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Civil or construction experience necessary.
- Specialising in complex civil projects, they employ Australia's leading Engineering professionals while delivering…
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related discipline.
- With a minimum of 15+ year's commercial experience in a civil engineering environment, you will…
$85 - $105 an hour
- Tertiary qualification within Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience on large-scale infrastructure project – Preferably Civil.
- What you'll get in return.
- We are currently seeking experienced Civil Labourers for local work within Townsville.
- WorkPac is Australia?s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to…
- Degree qualified – Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering or similar).
- Manage engineering projects of >$1m successfully to budget and client specifications.
- Relevant tertiary or equivalent qualifications e.g. Bachelor of Engineering (Civil);
- An established contractor that specialises in the delivery of civil,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.