Civil Labour $70,000 jobs
DAVID WALSH CIVIL ENGINEERING LTD
- Foreman (With Civil Engineering Background).
- Scheduling of plant, material, labour and other resources to meet the programme.
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements.
$130,000 a year
- Planning for all resources including plant, labour, materials and subcontractors.
- This role will suit an experienced Senior Supervisor looking for a new…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Must have at least 12 months experience in the civil infrastructure management/maintenance.
- Organising general labour, specialist subcontractors, equipment,…
- We’ve increasingly developed a reputation as a supplier of choice for delivering contingent track labour to some of Australia’s largest participants in the rail…
- Inspects civil and structures works on major infrastructure transport projects.
- Works Supervisor - Civil and Structures Job Opportunity for Large State…
- Develop detailed job plans, estimate labour resources, materials and costings.
- General Construction, Planning/ Scheduling/ Project Controls.
Palladium Group, Inc.
- The Pacific Labour Facility facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers to Australia through the Pacific Labour Scheme.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Building, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Our business is built on our people.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- An award winning civil infrastructure business are looking to add 3 x Civil Foreman / Supervisors with major Australian highway experience to join their highly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.