Civil Mining jobs in Northern Territory
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Workpac are currently seeking experienced Civil Supervisor for an upcoming Landscaping Project in the NT.
- Applicants must have own transport.
- Experience in Civil Works - Deep sewer experience will be advantageous.
- WorkPac is Australia's largest, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining,…
- Operating globally, this company has driven their business to achieve success across the world and in the Northern Territory within mining and civil projects.
- Our client a locally owned Northern Territory company supplying services to the mining, civil, defence, oil and gas and construction industries and due to…
- Min 2 - 5 Years in a civil or mining supervisor position.
- WorkPac is Australia's largest, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction,…
$50 - $55 an hour
- To succeed in this role you will have previous experience work on mining or civil construction mobile equipment.
- Call Sarah at Hays 07 4960 1121.
- Randstad is seeking Heavy Diesel Fitters / Mechanics for a variety of Mining and Civil projects based in Darwin and the remote Northern Territory.
- Randstad is a nation-wide leader in the Civil and Mining Industry.
- With a team of talented people, Randstad is well regarded in both the mining and civil…
- Operating globally, this company have driven their business to achieve success across the world and in the Northern Territory within mining and civil projects.
Molloy Electrical Contracting
- We are an industry leader in the Top End delivering high quality electrical contracting services across the construction, civil, Defence and mining sectors.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.