Civil Opportunity $140,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Site Acquisition, Site Engineering, Civil construction, Installation, Integration and Acceptance.
- Drive and Support services sales and identify new business…
Hunter Valley NSW
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Experience across dams, voids, roads, bridges and civil structures.
- Residential Position - be home every night.
- We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities.
- We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees, and also provide them with growth and development opportunities.
- Project Management, Construction, Civil Engineering.
- Apply for this great opportunity by clicking 'apply' above.
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm.
- VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
- Work with the Sales, Partner and BD teams to capture…
- NSW government are investing $51.2bn into road and rail infrastructure, and 2020 is a milestone year with projects such as the Sydney Metro Phase 2, TAP 3,…
$700 - $1,000 a day
- Previous site experience as a Project planner for civil projects.
- 5 plus years experience in the planning of civil infrastructure projects.
- A Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- The company offers long term and not just project opportunities.
- They have built a reputation as one of the major players in…
- Will have prior exposure to civil excavation work.
- With an opportunity for long term work and with the responsibility to develop and grow your project team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.