Civil Opportunity $140,000 jobs in New South Wales
Allied World Assurance Company
- Allied World is an equal opportunity employer.
- Actively contributing to the development of segment and local customer propositions, and associated sales…
- Provide advice on the construction of civil infrastructure projects.
- Network of connections within the civil infrastructure sector including GOV wold be…
St Marys NSW
- Servicing commercial, residential and civil construction as well as the mining, agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Working on a large, high scale civil project in Woolloomooloo.
- Project Engineer required for a two year civil project in Woolloomooloo.
- What you need to do now.
- Project Management, Construction, Civil Engineering.
- Apply for this great opportunity by clicking 'apply' above.
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm.
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Opportunity to work for Leading Rail Civil Contractor.
- Rail Civil Superintendent - | Leading Civil Contractor | $120k - $160k + Super + Car | Fantastic Tier 3…
- We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees, and also provide them with growth and development opportunities.
- Building or Land focused, with a Civil Works or Construction background.
- We look at our Talent Community first when new opportunities come up when you apply for…
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
- Civil Project Manager Required - RMS & Earthworks | $140 - $180k + Super & Vehicle | Tier 2 Civil Contractor.
- This includes specialising in design, construction…
- Experience in managing a variety of contracts, e.g. Joint Ventures, Alliances, D&C during both design and delivery phase within Rail, Civil, M&E and Building…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.