Cleaning Contract Manager jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
Anton Murray Consulting
$50 - $55 an hour
- Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to support their Sydney business.
- Effectively manage vendor and contract staff including Landlord resources to…
- Meet and exceed contract cleaning requirements.
- Supporting the Cleaning Manager on staff related matters.
- Knowledge of cleaning practices, including infection…
- Executive Assistant and Office Manager (12 Month Contract).
- Maintain a high standard of office tidiness particularly in common areas such as kitchens, breakout…
- Administrator and supervise all service contracts such as security, concierge, cleaning, electrical and plumbing, lift operation etc. as well as repairs and…
- Please note this role is available on a 18-month max term contract.
- As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for operations and optimal use of the new…
- Financial acumen is a requirement along with the ability to ensure contract performance targets are met.
- Due to ongoing growth in our Facilities Management…
$290 a day
- Facilities Management including floor plan / seating requirements and coordination of weekly coffee machine cleaning roster.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Organise cleaning and service requests.
- Assist the EA’s and Office Manager with ad hoc admin.
- First established in Sydney in 1996, Robert Walters Australia…
- Experience cleaning, transforming and combining datasets to create curated data sets to solve very complex enterprise data requirements.
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- This is an initial 6 month contract with 1 x 3 month extension.
- Experience cleaning, transforming and combining datasets to create curated data sets to solve…
Be the first to see new Cleaning Contract Manager jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.