Cleaning Contract Manager $90,100 jobs
You refined by:
Lambert Smith Hampton Ltd
- When necessary, tendering of service contracts to maintain quality of service and value for money, in conjunction with the Managing Agent / Property Manager.
- The Contract Manager will also be responsible for the scheduling of periodic duties and the management of any subcontractors.
- What you will get in return.
- Generate and issue membership contracts promptly and accurately.
- As the General Manager for our Melbourne innovation hub, you’ll be responsible for creating an…
- A leading provider of commecrical cleaning services, is now seeking a suitably experienced National Business Development Manager.
- You will need to display;
- A diverse multinational firm, who is eager to secure an account manager to support existing contracts.
- Leadership, management and coordination of all aspects…
- Formulate strategic plans with regards proposing the delivery of Facilities Services Contracts that include planned, preventative and reactive maintenance…
$80,000 - $130,000 a year
- Our client is a global market leader in the manufacturing and supply of high pressure pumps and industrial cleaning equipment.
- Implementation of preventative maintenance services, including cleaning, security, repairs and maintenance, painting, air-conditioning, fire protection, lifts…
- Maintenance and operations, contract services.
- We manage concierge through to cleaning services, as well as reactive & preventative maintenance, engineering &…
Murrumbidgee Local Health District
$113,066 a year
- This is a Maternity Leave Relief Contract.
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise and negotiate with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.