Client Services jobs in Sunshine VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- As a Client Services Officer in the APM Service Centre you will be responsible to;
- As a Client Services Officer within our APM Service Centre, you will…
- Build the relationship with/new and existing Clients.
- To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
$69,304 a year
- A strong commitment to customer service with a calm, reasonable demeanour in conflict situations is essential.
- Do you have a Current Victorian Drivers Licence?
- Based in Melbourne, this role provides client support to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure illion's strategic positioning is achieved for…
$62,699 a year
- Do you have demonstrated experience in providing excellent customer service with an ability to work with and relate to a diverse range of clients, service users…
- A Client Services Administrator (CSA) in the Enterprise Partnerships team assists with the operations that support organising software upgrades, licensing,…
- Ensure the best possible customer service experience for all clients in line with desired business documents.
- Clients i.e. phone calls, emails.
- With over 700 client schools across Victoria and New South Wales, and a growing team of internal clients, we’re looking for someone to join us in supporting our…
$68,159 - $78,291 a year
- Mr Vijay Sunder, Student Services Manager, +61 3 9903 8025.
- We have a great opportunity for a Student Services Officer to provide the first point of contact for…
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Managing cases through the entire employment services process.
- This position is located in:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.