Clinical Data Manager jobs in Sydney NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in clinical research in a role that oversees (project management) and/or with monitoring clinical trials.
Sydney Local Health District
$70,635 - $72,384 a year
- Assisting the Nursing Unit Manager and Clinical Manager in routine operations, reporting and auditing.
- An exciting opportunity to join Sydney Local Health…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Ensuring compliance with all GxP guidelines for conduct and monitoring of GxP studies to meet regulatory requirements and enable use of data globally is also…
$2,180 - $2,485 a week
- The role is situated within the District’s Procurement department, and will also work closely with other Corporate Service staff particularly with staff in the…
- Previous experience in Clinical Biochemistry setting is highly regarded.
- From lead generation and sales closure within the Clinical Diagnostics Business Area.
- A Clinical Trials Assistant will provide administrative support to clinical projects and update clinical systems and databases under direction of line manager…
- Significant clinical experience in a similar role, working as a Clinical Nurse Educator within the Aged Care sector.
- Find the purpose in your career!
- Collate, review and analyse data for internal and external compliance audits.
- Grow and develop your Clinical Research career with a company that prides…
- We rely a lot on big data.
- This data comes from our own internal sources as well as externally.
- Prepare and implement sales and marketing plans in collaboration…
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- The position provides a high level of administrative assistance and support to the Manager Adolescent Health Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol Programs, …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.