Clinical Pharmacist jobs in Sydney NSW
$1,357 - $2,039 a week
- Demonstrated competence in clinical drug knowledge and experience in applying that knowledge appropriately to clinical settings.
- Where You'll Be Working.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a pharmacist with appropriate clinical experience to join the largest Poisons Information Centre (PIC) in Australia to manage…
$59.53 - $61.19 an hour
- The position will be required to undertake a clinical and leadership role, including support and line management of junior trial pharmacists and pharmacy…
- Interactive face-to-face sessions covering clinical pharmacy and retail management.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Develop and coordinate national pharmacist intern, pharmacist residency and advancing practice training.
- Strategic planning, implementation, policy & program…
Syneos Health Clinical
- Degree (Bachelors/Masters) in medicine, pharmacy or life science related discipline (e.g. MD, pharmacist, or life scientist/biologist) or equivalent combination…
- We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them.
South West Healthcare
- In a recovery oriented model of care, consumers, their families and carers are provided with clinical and non-clinical treatment as part of a short and long…
- Responsibility for developing the maximum sales of the company’s products in the Rheumatology area through full coverage of all contacts and by becoming a value…
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse
$60,000 - $76,000 a year
- Relevant clinical and research experience.
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the purpose of the Clinical Trial position is to assist in the care, safety and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.