Clinical Pharmacist jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
$100,162 - $106,390 a year
- Demonstrated extensive experience in clinical pharmacy practice, preferable in intensive care and/or surgical services.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment, providing a general and clinical pharmacy service…
$70,795 - $106,390 a year
- Demonstrated competence in clinical drug knowledge and experience in applying that knowledge appropriately to clinical settings.
- Where You'll Be Working.
$35 - $40 an hour
- Your flexibility to jump into the retail environment as well as the clinical is also very essential to your success in this role.
- No late nights or weekends.
- Establish relationships and network with all levels of clinical / management - offering excellent service and product knowledge.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Experience with health and clinical data highly regarded.
- Use reporting and business intelligence tools (Power BI and Tableau) to gain insights from clinical…
- We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them.
- Develop and coordinate national pharmacist intern, pharmacist residency and advancing practice training.
- Strategic planning, implementation, policy & program…
- Exposure to diverse clinical practice.
- Replace fully booked retiring GP.
- Command Group are currently working exclusively with one of our clients on the lookout…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.