Clinical Pharmacist jobs in Sydney NSW
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse
$60,000 - $76,000 a year
- Relevant clinical and research experience.
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the purpose of the Clinical Trial position is to assist in the care, safety and…
- \* New registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply..
- Retail Pharmacist is wanted in PHARMASAVE Pharmacies in Western Sydney..
- Job Types: Full-time, Casual.
Icon Holdings Services
Frenchs Forest NSW
- Participate in clinical screening of chemotherapy orders.
- Provide clinical checking of chemo and final release to nursing staff.
- We also offer the following:
- The prime responsibility of the Pharmacist is to meet all professional and ethical requirements of pharmacists in the pharmacy.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Experience with health and clinical data highly regarded.
- Use reporting and business intelligence tools (Power BI and Tableau) to gain insights from clinical…
The iQ Group Global
- Healthcare professional (e.g. doctor, pharmacist, nurse).
- Involvement in early R&D phase projects requiring medical/scientific input (e.g. clinical development…
$35 - $40 an hour
- A very clinical approach to customer service and the day to day.
- Lucrative remuneration of $35.00 ~ 45.00 p/h + SUPER.
- Lovely team of people to work with.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.