Clinical Psychology jobs in Oakleigh South VIC
headspace Youth Mental Health Foundation
$67,500 - $82,000 a year
- You will also have access to a workplace that offers outstanding clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
- TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Better Health Generation
- Monthly clinical and operational development days.
- Working as part of the Care Squared team within The Better Health Generation, you will have access to…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Early childhood development | Attractive salary offered | Salary packaging avail.
- Telehealth platform available to work remotely | Professional development opp.
- Use your clinical skill set in a corporate environment.
- Opportunity for career development and growth.
- As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will assess, plan,…
- You will provide counselling services and refer to relevant support networks as required to achieve the best possible outcome for each caller using your strong…
- Provide leadership, expert advice and consultation on issues related to quality assurance of clinical interventions and information systems.
- Non- Endorsed Psychologists who have completed post graduate training in clinical psychology are welcome to apply.
- Casual Clinical Psychologist Grade 2 or 3.
V & E Psychology
- We are looking for a clinical or general psychologist to join our team.
- V & E Psychology is a well-established psychology clinic, providing high quality…
- Gr 3 Adult Inpatient Mental Health.
- Do you want to work for a brand new AOD/MH integrated service delivery model?
- It is the first of its kind in Victoria.
$100,000 - $114,000 a year
- Regular clinical supervision (group and individual).
- Ability to provide clinical supervision (including student supervision).
- Option 1: 32 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.