Clinical Psychology jobs in Oakleigh South VIC
- Consultation and coaching of senior managers and operational supervisors around clinical and organisational psychology concerns associated with their teams.
- Professional standards and clinical governance.
- Monash prides itself in running a large and high quality training program in psychiatry, as well as clinical…
The Better Health Generation
- Monthly clinical and operational development days.
- Working as part of the Care Squared team within The Better Health Generation, you will have access to…
- Demonstrated clinical skills in paediatrics.
- At least 2 years clinical experience.
- This also includes family support, counselling and psychology.
- Are you always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges?
- We are looking for a GP with strong clinical and communication skills who will make a difference to our Patients lives.
- VR GP – Non DPA – 4 or 5 days per week.
Melbourne Psychology & Counselling
- MPC services - MPC provides comfortable consulting rooms, a shared resource library and a range of administrative and clinical support services allowing…
- Assessment to determine effective intervention strategies to address challenging behaviours in children and adult clients Interpret clinical observations,…
- Enjoy clinical independence and great patient base.
- Allied health onsite including: pharmacy, physio, dental and psychology.
- 19AB exemption may be available.
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$350,000 - $450,000 a year
- Clinical Focus includes; Women's Health, Family Med and Preventative Med.
- Established patient base with capacity to see 5+ patients per hour - 70%.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.