- Maternity leave relief position within Colac Health Youth Hub.
- Be recognised for innovation and excellence in the Youth mental health space.
- Join a fun, dedicated and professional team and be recognised for innovative and compassionate care.
- Be challenged by a complex and diverse consumer cohort.
$100,000 a year
- Previous experience working on hospitality projects i.e. RSL’s, Clubs, Hotels will be highly regarded.
- My client is a well established (35 years) Architecture…
- Work dynamically in partnership with people to create better outcomes.
- Ongoing training and professional development in a supported work environment.
- 1 x Permanent full time position – 80 hours per fortnight.
- Lead the way in recovery oriented mental health service delivery and co-design of service systems.
- Be recognised as a leader with a proactive approach to the future of radiotherapy treatment.
- Enjoy a role that requires excellent technical, people and…
- The community promotes a healthy lifestyle with plenty of water sports activities available including yachting or water skiing at the surrounding lakes, a…
- Business development abilities - willingness to work in a sports club, or do some other outbound work to generate referrals.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$62,171 - $78,972 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a number of Midwives to work in Victoria with our Client.
- This is a rural location, with excellent benefits such as low cost of…
- Challis Recruitment is currently recruiting an Obstetrician and Gynaecology Registrar to join a well known Health care in Victoria.
- State of the art hospital.
Be the first to see new Clubs jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.