Collection Recovery jobs in Sydney NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- As a Collections Consultant you are responsible for day to day collections of delinquent Home Loans and assisting clients throughout the recovery process.
- Routinely perform Outcome Measures, and other data collection.
- Provide support (that is sensitive, client focused and community orientated), advocacy and…
Byron Thomas Recruitment
$60,000 a year
- Managing debt recovery and negotiating solutions with challenging customers.
- Assessing, reviewing and analysing documents relating to customer collection status…
- Performing External Debt Collection Agency, Collections and Recoveries related reporting and analysis.
- Provide risk, cost and outcome related analytics to…
- Design Facilitated workshops and exercises that include data collection, data analysis, consensus building, and organizational buy-in.
Robin Human Capital
- Liaise with debt collectors or legal advisors on bad debt recovery action.
- Located in Auburn, this role will be responsible for managing the day to day…
- Proven Debt recovery experience within a commercial/consumer environment.
- Experienced Collections Officer required for permanent role based in the CBD.
$57,000 - $70,000 a year
- COLLECTIONS MANAGER / COLLECTIONS / DEBT RECOVERY /ASSET FINANCE/EQUIPMENT FINANCE.
- You will be approaching the call as customer care interaction rather then…
Succession Recruitment Pty Ltd
- Inbound and outbound collections calls.
- You will be responsible for day to day collections of delinquent Mortgages or Credit Cards and assisting clients…
Zip Co Limited
- Experience in developing credit application, behavioural and/or collection scorecards.
- Driving the implementation of new workflows to optimise operational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.