Collections Officer $60,000 jobs in Caversham WA
- Specimen collection (this includes the supervision of Drug and Alcohol Testing).
- Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener - (WES00000Y).
$69,895 - $81,928 a year
- Experience in data collection, data management and asset replacement forecasting.
- Permanent Full Time - Salary from $69,895 to $81,928 PA.
- Assisting with the collection of debt through inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Are you customer focused and enjoy resolving complex queries?
- Working knowledge of legislation, regulation and collection.
- Full time permanent opportunity for a Credit Controller.
- Active management of aged debtors.
Perth Central Business District WA
- Full time permanent opportunity in AR & Credit Control.
- Be part of a diversified and reputable Mining organisation.
- Full-function AR and Credit control.
$30 an hour
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team.
- The successful candidate will need to have strong collections and credit…
$75,000 - $83,000 a year
- Coordinate all legal action on outstanding rates and liaise with the collection agency.
- Opportunity to work for a Metro local government organisation.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated Accounts officers to join government.
- Enter data into computer system and assign invoices to the appropriate…
- Current working knowledge of credit collection, legislation and regulation.
- As an Accounts Receivable officer, in this role you will be reporting to the credit…
Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- Planning and reporting, survey data collection and a media library.
- (6-month maternity cover with possible extension).
- This position is a six-.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.