Collections Officer $60,000 jobs in Caversham WA
Perth Central Business District WA
- Full time permanent opportunity in AR & Credit Control.
- Be part of a diversified and reputable Mining organisation.
- Full-function AR and Credit control.
- Working knowledge of legislation, regulation and collection.
- Full time permanent opportunity for a Credit Controller.
- Active management of aged debtors.
$75,000 - $83,000 a year
- Coordinate all legal action on outstanding rates and liaise with the collection agency.
- Opportunity to work for a Metro local government organisation.
- Current working knowledge of credit collection, legislation and regulation.
- As an Accounts Receivable officer, in this role you will be reporting to the credit…
- This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated Accounts officers to join government.
- Enter data into computer system and assign invoices to the appropriate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.