Collections Officer $60,000 jobs in Caversham WA
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Opportunity for a skilled accounts receivable officer.
- Respond to requests on accounts and collections matters.
- Management of end to end collections processing.
- Contribution to collection, storage and interpretation of reliable health and safety data.
- 8/6 or 7/7 Roster.
- Provision of health, safety and emergency response…
Core Business Australia
- Overseeing asset data collection requirements.
- In developing and maintaining infrastructure asset management plans and asset data collection procedures and…
The Andersen Partnership
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Collections Officer to join a strong and growing business for a 12-month assignment.
- Analysis of 60/90 days debtors.
- Specimen collection (this includes the supervision of Drug and Alcohol Testing).
- Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener - (WES00000Y).
$101,754 a year
- Assist the Senior Technical Advisor with data collection, verification and performance reporting.
- Technical Advisor - Wastewater Processes - 0P4U.
- Following up on overdue accounts; collection and allocation of payments;
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer.
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of a collection of priorities.
- The Policy Officer will report to and be directly accountable to the…
- Follow up customers to confirm payment receipt dates and achieve collection of overdue balances.
- Valmec is an Australian owned ASX listed company providing…
- Undertake the collection of road traffic count data.
- GHD has been appointed by Main Roads to deliver a state-wide Operational Asset Management Support Service …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.