Collections Officer $60,000 jobs in Caversham WA
$101,754 a year
- Assist the Senior Technical Advisor with data collection, verification and performance reporting.
- Technical Advisor - Wastewater Processes - 0P4U.
- Working knowledge of legislation, regulation and collection.
- Full time permanent opportunity for a Credit Controller.
- Active management of aged debtors.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Credit control/Accounts Receivable and collection for Nursing home residents.
- Do you want to get paid your worth in the Aged Care industry?
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Have a customer-centric approach to accounts work - both on the collections and supplier side.
- AP: entries, allocations, payments, recs.
Perth Central Business District WA
- Full time permanent opportunity in AR & Credit Control.
- Be part of a diversified and reputable Mining organisation.
- Full-function AR and Credit control.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Join a national transport business, who have a firm growth strategy in place.
- 12 Month FTC - maternity cover.
- End to end AP for multiple entities, inter company…
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of a collection of priorities.
- The Policy Officer will report to and be directly accountable to the…
$30 an hour
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team.
- The successful candidate will need to have strong collections and credit…
$75,000 - $83,000 a year
- Coordinate all legal action on outstanding rates and liaise with the collection agency.
- Opportunity to work for a Metro local government organisation.
- Supporting staff with responsibility for data collection, recording and storage.
- Developing good working relationships with officers of the government and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.