Commercial Property Solicitor jobs in Sydney NSW
Alice Yang & Associates Solicitors
- Property law, migration law and commercial law.
City of Canada Bay
$88,439 - $101,705 a year
- The management of Council’s property portfolio including residential, commercial/retail properties and footpath dining areas;
Denise Zheng Lawyers
- We are seeking a solicitor who can work more independently in the areas of property law, commercial law and commercial litigation.
- We are a Sydney CBD law firm.
- We also act on commercial transactions and IP advisory matters.
- We regularly work with specialists from across our intellectual property team and other practice…
JC Legal Practice
- You will be working under the principal solicitor's supervision, responsible for all commercial, corporate, and property transaction and litigation matters…
- You must be comfortable working in a fast moving and changing environment entrepreneurial spirit and have strong commercial business acumen.
- This is an unpaid PLT placement, however a prospective paid solicitor position could be offered after admission.
- Good communication and computer skills;
- You will work on complex commercial litigation, private client and property disputes and challenging contentious regulatory matters.
- In addition to these core practice groups, the firm also advises on commercial, property and employment law, which you can be involved in if you would like.
- We deliver industry expertise, experience and insights across the full spectrum of commercial, financial and specialist legal services including:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.