Commercial Property Solicitor jobs in Sydney NSW
Denise Zheng Lawyers
- We are seeking a solicitor who can work more independently in the areas of property law, commercial law and commercial litigation.
- We are a Sydney CBD law firm.
- In addition to these core practice groups, the firm also advises on commercial, property and employment law, which you can be involved in if you would like.
- You will be involved in commercial development projects where you will review and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements, leases and licenses, as well as…
- You must be comfortable working in a fast moving and changing environment entrepreneurial spirit and have strong commercial business acumen.
JR Financial Solutions
- O You will need to have experience in at least the first few – Asset finance and commercial can be taught.
- O In addition to standard PAYG applications, we also…
$72,000 a year
- Sound understanding and experience in areas such as commercial litigation, property law, estate law, corporate law and insurance/contractual disputes.
City of Canada Bay
$88,439 - $101,705 a year
- The management of Council’s property portfolio including residential, commercial/retail properties and footpath dining areas;
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Located in the centre of the CBD our client focuses on commercial law litigation and dispute resolution, property, employment & industrial relations and…
- This is an unpaid PLT placement, however a prospective paid solicitor position could be offered after admission.
- Good communication and computer skills;
$75,000 a year
- Instructing solicitors on loan Documentation.
- Broker and commercial lending experience (need both).
- Have you experience within mortgage credit processing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.