Commercial Property Solicitor jobs in Sydney NSW
- Property management experience; retail, commercial and industrial.
- Respond to day to day property management queries and information requests.
- This is an unpaid PLT placement, however a prospective paid solicitor position could be offered after admission.
- Good communication and computer skills;
- You will work on complex commercial litigation, private client and property disputes and challenging contentious regulatory matters.
- In addition to these core practice groups, the firm also advises on commercial, property and employment law, which you can be involved in if you would like.
$75,000 a year
- Instructing solicitors on loan Documentation.
- Broker and commercial lending experience (need both).
- Have you experience within mortgage credit processing?
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You will have excellent technical skills and attention to detail, as well as a practical and commercial approach.
- Retail lease negotiations direct with Landlord's solicitors and Landlords.
- To review and negotiate retail and commercial leases to ensure they comply with…
- We deliver industry expertise, experience and insights across the full spectrum of commercial, financial and specialist legal services including:
David Kam & Co Solicitors
- With over thirty years of legal practice, our firm has won the appreciation and recognition from many of our clients within Sydney, interstate and overseas in…
- Love what you do+ committed to a long-term career as a specialist ‘holistic’ commercial property lawyer.
- Are an admitted solicitor with 2+ years’ experience (up…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.