Commercial Property Solicitor jobs in Sydney NSW
Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
- Ability to negotiate commercial terms and to assist clients with making difficult decisions.
- The team has exposure to the full spectrum of financing…
- Love what you do+ committed to a long-term career as a specialist ‘holistic’ commercial property lawyer.
- Are an admitted solicitor with 2+ years’ experience (up…
- Control a ledger with over 400 commercial accounts nationally.
- Our client represents the ANZ brand within a prominent global organisation, focused on providing…
Effective Legal Solutions
- With offices on the Central Coast and in Parramatta, our firm represents small to medium size organisations with a focus on family, property, construction,…
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- SS Lawyers is a boutique law firm situated in Five Dock, Sydney specialising in litigation, property, commercial and family matters.
Lewarne & Goldsmith
North Parramatta NSW
- You will preferably have some experience in all aspects of Family Law practice including handling complex disputes regarding property and children, litigation…
Tahota Law Firm
- Creating and maintaining quality processes which assist the solicitor.
- Research using resources such as Infotrack or other platforms to obtain any property…
$150,000 a year
- Liaise with vendors, buyers and solicitors.
- Keep buyers abreast of property market trends.
- No project sales experience needed - perfect for someone with a…
$85,000 a year
- Liaise with valuers, solicitors and financial advisers as required.
- With a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, this influential…
- Build relationships with solicitors agents & property related disciplines.
- Unlimited exposure into residential & commercial valuations.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.