Commodity jobs in Melbourne VIC
- It has a focus on five core global sectors that position it at the heart of global trade and commerce: insurance, trade & commodities, energy, transport and…
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- Any experience in joint ventures, resource project acquisitions and disposals, State Agreements, project development and restructuring, commodity, gas and…
$30 - $40 an hour
- Responsible for quarterly / monthly commodity planning, including monthly index decomposition, commodity structure plan, band delivery plan, commodity trend…
- People management skills highly regarded.
- Our client is a leading Agribusiness that has fully integrated operations spanning across every continent of the world…
TSS - SGS Australia
$35 - $45 an hour
- Sampling of commodities such as minerals etc as required and in accordance with applicable standards / client instructions.
- Bulk loadings of dry cargoes.
- Compiling national commodity sales reporting to capture volumes and prices per commodity and work to automate reporting through a digital platform.
- This means caring for our hardware and networks, configuring and deploying both commodity and in-house software, thinking about capacity, and diagnosing…
$200,000 a year
- A background in global commodity trade.
- A rare opportunity to work with a market leader.
- This organisation is experiencing steady growth as they bring their…
$80,000 a year
- The business takes a strategic and solutions-focused approach so someone who can sell based on overall benefits, not on price or as a commodity.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis into derivative and systematic alternative risk premia strategies across rates, currency, credit, commodities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.