Communication System Technician jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical and problem-solving assistance to other field technicians.
Sunshine Coast QLD
- Excellent communication, diagnostic and documentation skills are essential.
- Identifying system failures and bottlenecks to ensure long-term network efficiency.
- Utilise IT systems as appropriate.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills (oral and written).
- An Apprentice Workshop Technician receives training…
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- As the condition monitoring technician you will also provide technical input and…
- Personal computing skills utilising Microsoft Office systems.
- We are currently looking for experienced an experienced Electrical and Instrumental Pipeline…
- Previous experience servicing and repairing Fire Panel Equipment including but not limited to installation, service, maintenance and repairs of fire protection…
- Work with a fleet of ground-breaking plant equipment and world-class systems.
- MPC Kinetic is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance team in…
- Have a 'hands on' attitude with excellent communication skills.
- This position will involve working in the engineering department as a part of a team, which is…
- As a Fire Suppression Technician, you will be required to install and maintain fire suppression systems in the workshop and in the field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Carry out downloads and analysis of on board computer systems.
- Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind…
Be the first to see new Communication System Technician jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.