Communications jobs in South Australia
You refined by:
SA Health (undo)
- Demonstrating a good understanding of patient confidentiality, you will have strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary…
- Motivated and keen to learn, you will be able to follow instructions and possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- With demonstrated competence in nursing practice in accordance with the appropriate standards, you will have effective communication skills, including problem…
- Displaying sound interpersonal and communication skills, you will have the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people from different…
- Your sound interpersonal and communication skills will give you the ability to relate to people from different cultures, backgrounds and circumstances.
- Your effective verbal and written communication skills will enable you to work well within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- You will contribute to the establishment and maintenance of effective communication to promote an interdisciplinary collaborative approach in providing the…
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will equip you to interact with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- The Clinical Administrative Assistant is required to provide a general administrative and clinical support service pertaining to the management of clients in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.